Initial AR Tests

9 11 2011

The first step Stephen and I took in creating our game was testing an Augmented Reality app on the tablet. Stephen created a simple Unity project using Qualcomm’s AR SDK. All we wanted it to do was display a teapot primitive on our target.

Next we tested an old character of mine. This mesh is more complicated then the teapot and is also animated. The tablet was able to handle it just fine.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: